View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Avder
Global Moderator
Reliable NonSequitur

vCash: 50
Allright, trying to figure out my lineup for this week at the WR/TE/Flex (WR or TE, not RB's) positions. After this weeks waiver wire, here's what I have:

Dez Bryant - WR Cowboys (vs Eagles) - This guy is a lock already. Been putting up huge numbers lately... it took him long enough.
Cecil Shorts III - WR Jaguars (at Bills) - Also a lock. He has been huge for me ever since I picked him up back in week 7, and his new QB seems good for him.
Brandon LaFell - WR Panthers (at Chiefs) - Starting to get hot, and with Newton getting hot, I think he's probably in.
Brian Hartline - WR Dolphins (vs Patriots) - He's either feast or Famine, and for me it's been mostly famine.
Heath Miller - TE Steelers (at Ravens) - Usually good, but Big Ben is out, which diminishes his value greatly.
Antonio Gates - TE Chargers (vs Bengals) - Always ranked in the top 10 among TE's, but you just can not trust him. At all.
Jared Cook - TE Titans (vs Texans) - No idea, picked him up this week.
Dennis Pitta - TE Ravens (vs Steelers) - He had a good week last week and seems to have decent production, which is why he was on my waiver list this week.

And yeah yeah, I know.. *4* TE's? Well that's just how my waiver wire shaked out this week. Both Cook and Pitta were behind a WR and a RB, respectively, in my waiver wire lists, but I got neither of them and I ended up with both of these guys.

So: 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE flex. I seem to have the three WR's in mind (Bryant, Shorts, and LaFell), but I have to use questionable goods for the TE and Flex spots.

Suggestions?

And among those, who do I drop if someone I want should show up on waivers in the future?

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote