View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Spawn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
IMO we have 3 guys that think the game at an elite level, RNH, Eberle, and Schultz. I haven't seen enough of Nail to know whether he'll be included in the list or not. RNH's and Schultz' vision are nothing short of amazing. While I wouldn't say that Schultz' vision = RNH's, IMO he has the second best vision on the club and it's quite amazing to see that vision from the blueline. Eberle is just an amazing stickhandler, tremendously smart, has a great set of hands, and is both shifty and strong on his skates. Hall will take things into his own hands and uses his speed to open up odd man situations and to retrieve 50/50 pucks. Hall IMO is our least skilled of the big 5, but his leadership and his willingness to put himself in harms way to win makes him a special player in his own rite.
For all the talk of Hall not having the skill he is producing as much as any of them. He's also two years younger than Eberle and Schultz. Oh, and he is coming off a major shoulder surgery which saw him sidelined for 7 months. I'm a little bit surprised at the lack of respect of Hall's skill. He has done nothing but be a top level scorer in his career. Taylor Hall might have a different skill set then RNH and Eberle but his is of an equal level in my eye, more unique and perhaps more difficult to defend against.

Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote