View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 02:25 PM
prowatcher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpit View Post
Prowatcher, and I thought the Spits D was bad last night, wow no comparison. Kuleshov, like does Erie pay that guy by the minute ?, how did they scout that pylon, via home video or you tube. First round pick in the Krappy Hockey Leaughe? Did Vladimir Putin slip the Otter's 50 grand under the table for his Ice time. Hey you never know these days, just look at the Winter Hawks and what happend with the Spits. Money talks !!! You guys have great offence and love watching McDavid and the others when they produce, but if your team does not call up some of your other D, or trade for some other D, sorry to say you will be D, as in Done like Dinner sooner rather than later. 54, I mean 54 shots again?, how long do you think Columbus will let this go on ?? Looking at Eire's D, compared to the Spits, makes me thank Windsor, is not as bad on D, as I thought they were.
Good Luck To You
I agree to a point Defence is a team game and when 50%of there shots come from the point then the forwards need to do there job. I agree the way the defences is being coached there is no chemitry at times the d man have know clue who they are playing with, shift to shift. You are right I would think that Mac David DAD will ask for a trade.He is there to develop not carry a team as a 15 year old.
From my point of view this is how i would line the Defence up
1.Pelech-Donnay
2.McDowell-Glass
3.Abraham-Felker
1st PP Abraham and McDowell 2nd PP Woods and Harper
1st PK Pelech and Donnay
2nd PK McDowell and Glass
I heard that the new coach is really good and he will turn the team around I think we have to give him some time. and support the team