View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 04:19 PM
jedimyrmidon

vCash: 500
This is going to be a list mostly of Habs picks from the 2012 draft so I apologize in advance:

3rd round:
- Tim Bozon (38pts, 28games) - sure he has played alongside JC Lipon and Colin Smith, but this is only his 2nd season in North America and I'm sure anyone would be very happy with his performance to date, and I don't think you could just put anyone alongside Lipon and Smith, and expect the line to dominate like it did earlier in the season

4th round:
- Brady Vail (27pts, 28games) - despite being known as a solid defensive forward, he, until very recently, led the Windsor Spitfires in scoring

5th round:
- Charles Hudon (31pts, 23games) - played very well at both the Canada-Russia challenge and the SSS, he is considered by many to be nearly a lock for Team Canada at the WJCs; he is second in scoring on his junior team despite missing 6 games from a check to the head; his team went winless in the time he was absent from the lineup
- Seth Griffith (2nd in OHL scoring) looks like a good pick even though he was born in early 1993

jedimyrmidon is offline   Reply With Quote