View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
i was at the game last night sitting right behing the americans goal .. and he might not have been putting up too many points this past month but the games i've been there for he works hard for the most part, hes got great hands and speed to burn .. he made one play last night which blew me away.. he banked the puck off the boards danced around the opposing player to get it back, jumped over a broken stick in his way.. split the defender drove towards the net.. set up a beautiful pass over to one of his line mates (cant quite remember which linemate) who couldnt handle the pass and messed up a sick open shot at the net .. i was on feet when i saw this .. it was awesome.. but he wasnt playing with lipon or smith that much last night.. i suspect if he was for that play he would of had an assist in the game at least.

another really nice thing i noticed in the few games ive been at is how agressive he can be.. i was at the game where he was suspended for "spitting" funny thing was that was the least of what happend .. he got into a fight after the last wistle and took the guy down and was relentlessly pounding the kid on the ice and 2 reffs were trying to pull him off the guy and ended up falling down with them .. i knew he was gonna get a suspention but then heard later it was for "spitting" and i laughed so hard
Good to see him show passion..I don't think he will ever be a well rounded player but that sort of commitment is good to see in a prospect like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousFan09 View Post
Looks like Nygren was suspended by the league for his head-checking penalty in his last game. He was out of the lineup for Farjestads today.
Would be interesting if he's developing a nasty streak, probably just one stupid play though.