View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Alberta tough

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tilander View Post
You said yourself you based it off 1 viewing.

If I've seen this kid 15 times over 3 years and I've never seen what you're saying, I'm going to disagree with you and say well maybe you should watch him more than once because anyone who frequents this Propsect thread knows you should probably have multiple viewings under your belt before you comment too much.

Like Nathan MacKinnon for me, over the last 3 years I've only seen him live twice and both times he was invisible throughout his games. I watched him in Bantam a bunch and he was a star back then but I never comment on his abilities because I haven't seen him enough recently to have an educated opinion on him. Thankfully that's going to change this month but still unless you've seen the kid multiple times and have enough info on him to make an educated assessment of his abilities, don't be ******** when you get bashed.
Completely agree, but people are always making assumptions on here after seeing players once. I was merely pointing out in the game I saw the size concern issues were noticable. Had I said that he look great in the game we would not be having this discussion .

Alberta tough is online now   Reply With Quote