View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 09:52 PM
x74Pacioretty74x

vCash: 500
Saw Gally live tonight. Was a treat to watch live offensively. It was really evident that his teammates are always trying to find him on the ice and that makes me think why we sometimes see him try and do too much. His first goal of the night was a nice play he created himself with a turnover and scored unassisted. His 2nd goal kind of confused me as it banked off a defender i believe (i was on the petes side too see gally shoot twice)..3rd goal an EN from Sarault who basically gave gally the hatty. His assist was a beautiful pass that led to a nice shot from Boucher I believe.

Something I noticed is Gally has really broad shoulders and uses those to his advantage in the corners and also when trying to take the puck away from other skaters. Really liked how strong he was on the puck also. His vision with the puck was also unbelieveable. He sees players sometimes that I couldnt see in the stands.

The only thing that concerned me was Gallys play in the middle-end of the 3rd. He was very lazy defensively in that span, but it could be from back-to-back games and coming from Sarnia last night and he was tired. Otherwise throughout the game he was really strong defensively and was really evident closing lanes on the PK. Was impressed was his D tonight.

Overall, really solid game from Gally as he picked up a Hatty and an assist.