View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 03:23 AM
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
I don't agree. I like Murray a lot, but Jones is better. He's more physically dominant, and much better offensively
really? so far this year Murray has been offensively better on a far worse team than Jones...and Jones is defensively strong but not what i'd call "physically dominant"...in fact, if there's something that Jones needs to improve on is using his size (as he has it) a lot more.

on top of that...jones is in his first year of jr. hockey after two years in the NTDP...while Murray is into his 3rd jr of jr. (and is a jr older than jones).

if you asked me who i thought would pan out as the better player i'd say jones v. quickly...but to say that Jones is *currently* better than Murray? sorry, but that just makes me laugh...in a *here and now* sense, Murray is easily the better player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Im not sure you could say Jones is or isnt better than anything Canada has to offer atm. He could be, but then again, he may not be. Who has really seen all of the top guys enough to know for sure this year?
Jones is amazing...but re Canada...Hamilton is easily better at this particular point...and currently it's not close b/w Jones/Hamilton...maybe down the road...but now? Hamilton ainec.