View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 04:39 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Hudon would have struggles if he played against adults too.

Don't get me wrong, Hudon is earning his praise. Hudon is exceeding expectations while Collberg is unexceptionally following a typical development curve of European prospects, but this is the "what have you done for me lately" projection at its finest. Comparing junior and professional numbers isn't fair at all.

Both are projecting to be second liners right now. Hudon is more well rounded by Collberg has 30+ goal potential.
Totally agreed with you. Collberg and Hudon are not on the same level as far as upside goes, and I'm a huge fan of Hudon.

Unlike the fellow leafs fan who you're replying to (feel free to come back by the way, outside opinions are very welcomed on here), I still believe Collberg was THE steal of the draft for us. At the WJC, with a rather weakened Swedish team, he will once again prove why Timmins couldn't sleep between the two draft days hoping he'd get his grip on him.

Collberg has the potential to be a 1st line winger, and as much as I'd like it, you have to admit Charles doesn't.