View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Eple

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoeszz View Post
Interesting about, Bouwmeester. I've never used him because I have Edler captained and Hamhuis assistant captained on the left side - both studs btw. I think Hamhuis and Markov are two other overlooked defensmen. Markov is more physical and better defensively than a guy like Yandle while only sacrificing 2 points in skating. Hamhuis is an all-around defensive stalwart who can chip in on offense and is decent carrying the puck.

I have SOTW Lehtonen but I highly doubt you could convince me to part with him. Everything you said about regular Lehtonen stays true but better. I was posting about him earlier in this thread too. He is sooo quick. He's saved 3 consecutive cross-crease rebounds for me when my defense was going retarded. On a two on zero after a turnover at center ice he challenged the player with the puck to his right and did a sliding pad stack on the cross crease pass that left the second offensive player pounding it into his pads. That was by far the coolest save I've ever seen in this game, particularly for how situationally effective it was. He is actually good against the clean breakaway.

I've used Cam Ward, Schneider, Tim Thomas, and Crawford. Ward was good but SOTW Lehtonen blows them all away.
My regular Lehtonen was great at first, but after 20-30 he suddenly became crappy. Dunno what happenes but he was giving up easy goals one after another. My goalie woes still continue and I can't seem to find a consistently good goalie. I've tried Kiprusoff, Miller (really bad, I have no clue why), Niemi and Harding (which has been the best of the mentioned, and at times, winning me games). I guess I should try SOTW Lehtonen next, he goes for really cheap too.