Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Blues Prospects
View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 11:03 AM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 50
His point totals are not even that bad really. If you were expecting him to play at a PPG pace, then I guess they are a little low. Realistically though, I was hoping for 40-45 points out of him for the entire season, and that is definitely still in reach. He's an undersized forward playing his first season of pro hockey on an absolutely awful team. He's not going to be setting the world on fire. This is the same kid that finished 2nd in the nation in points per game as a freshman, behind only 1 senior, and 3rd in the nation as a sophomore, behind only 2 seniors. He didn't forget how to play the game. Give him some time, and some decent line mates and he should be good to go. The few games that I have seen him play, he has been the best player for Peoria. One that comes to mind was the loss the team took last week against Grand Rapids. He didn't have any points, but he was far and away Peoria's best skater(McKenna was the best player). The kid can play. Also, plus/minus is such an awful stat, I don't put any faith into it, especially considering the rest of his team has a bad plus/minus. It usually just means that he's on the ice a lot.