View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Freudian
Patty likes beef

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
I wish it was just "Wild speculation" Freud. Unfortunately, what we have here in the NHL is a history of arrogance, a nasty vein of truculence when it comes to telling the truth. Falsified numbers, a shell game of massive proportions, duplicity & intransigence. Far from being "wild", one has to employ modest common sense boundaries when "speculating", follow the money, keep your eye on the puck. Sourcing multiple pools of information and even then, never exactly certain when one departs from the realm of reality into a confusing, completely artificial & made up World of fictions.
If you have any source that NHL teams are committing accounting fraud, feel free to provide it.

A hunch on your part, you connecting the dots and a general "the truth is out there" feelings aren't that interesting to me. I need a bit more to discuss criminal activity as if it is happening.

And just to head this one off before the canyon. Yes, I have googled and no I can't find anything supporting your accusations.