View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Eddie Shack
The doctor is in!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty all the way View Post
I saw about five people wearing Ducks jerseys. There were a bunch of Kings fans. Haha I was in section 103 I believe. Yeah the line was crazy, I thought if I went during the end of the first period it would die down, but I ended up missing all but 6 minutes of the second period and missed that Clifford goal. Saw it on one of those TV's they had out by the snack bars.

And yes that arena was soooooo cold, I thought I would be fine wearing jeans, long sleeve shirt, and my jersey but no I was freezing my butt off the entire time. Its never been that cold at Honda Center.
Well, I was in the first row of 219. Seems when I got to the box office at 5:00 they had no more tickets together in the lower bowl. But actually, the the upper bowl is pretty much like being in the club level at the Honda Center. The seats were great. Other than being cold! I wore a long sleeve t-shirt under my jersey. At the Honda Center I usually go with a short sleeve t-shirt under the jersey and all is good, even in the lower bowl.

There were tons of Kings jerseys everywhere. I guess most of them were there because they had never seen the Stanley Cup before.

Next time, I'm bringing a parka.