View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 01:56 PM
The Bob Cole
Ohhhh Baby.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigsaw99 View Post
Because Arniel is a chump. He is coaching like AV during 2007-08 season. Arniel don't give a crap about our prospects at all. Favouring chumps like Ebbet, Longpre, Haydar everytime. CBJ fired this prospect killer for a reason I see..
Please, show your maturity and age more...

May I present:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=784126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub View Post
Noooooooooooo.......It's great for Arniel, but bad for the Canucks. I wanted Alain Vignault fired and replaced by Arniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforhockey View Post
Good for Arniel,good for CBJ........ too bad for Van organization,he was a good coach for our young guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
The best coach available, he is gonna be great
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJet* View Post
I enjoyed seeing him as our coach, amazing coach, especially to Cory Schneider, made underdogs good such as Desbien, Rosa, Jaffray, Moran, Edler, Hansen and Such. Also lead the Moose to the Calder Cup finals last year. But great fit for Columbus, sad to see him go but good for him.

I know Thomas Steen wanted to be head coach of the Moose, that was a rumor I heard, other than that I don't know who will replace him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
Yeah, I was definitely leaning in that direction myself.

GL, Scott. You did a great job with our young'uns in Winterpeg. And now you're off to another organization.

Dammit.
Consensus seems to have been that he was great with youngsters and was considered as best coach available a couple years ago. What's your excuse now? He benched our two "star" prospects and it made you upset?

Want more?

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1213557

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
I agree. Some of our prospects took their games to a new level under him before. He is welcome back with open arms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timw33 View Post
Great hire if true. Always liked Arniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkP View Post
Arniel works with young kids better. I'd rather he be the guy to bring up our prospects than a guy like MacT.