View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Loffer

vCash: 500
TBH I have no clue about those 4th line players, not seen them playing or anything, so I cannot say this or that about that combo. However, should one of these bigger bodies find his way to the 3rd line which seems otherwise to be a real midget line... I donno. Someone who knows about these players could tell.

But if i were to cut either Ikonen or Haapala i would cut Haapala. He seems to have lost his scoring touch altogether after he got moved away from Barkov line.

So, my guess is that Haapala will get cut and the 3rd line will be something like

J. Ikonen - Aaltonen - "H. Ikonen"--- But who is this "H. Ikonen" really, that remains to be seen.

Anyways, Finland has a relatively strong team this year and in big rink they could get something done even. It's quite rare to see this much regular FEL players in the roster. Thinking about it, they should be playing in much tougher league than e.g. Canadian players who come from CHL (except RNH). Following this line of reasoning one should think that Finland does stand a chance for GOLD. NA teams are just junior hockey players, what do they know about real hockey...

Loffer is offline   Reply With Quote