View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Cfriss216

vCash: 500
Very entertaining game last night put on by Plymouth and Kitchener. Was glad I made the trip out to see that one. In my opinion Nedeljkovic looks beyond his years in net. Very calm in net for a 16 year old playing in his 4th OHL game. He only let in one "bad" goal in my opinion, and that was the second goal. If I remember correctly he came off his post a little to far and the ranger player turned and put it short side.

Noeson couldn't have had a better game, there was a shift in the first period where he knocked a ranger forward down, skated across the ice and absolutely flattened the other ranger defensemen. Every time he hits the ice they have a chance to score. Alex Aleardi is a treat to watch as well, easily one of the fastest players in the league. Hopefully he gets signed as a free agent by an NHL club, they'll be happy they did.

Tough loss last night but Kitchener is a good team, these two teams just might yet again meet in the playoffs this year. But the Whalers did get a point out of it. I took a friend with me who has never heard of the OHL, safe to say...he's a whaler fan now and really respects the level of play these kids bring.