View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Whalers Fan
Go Habs!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfriss216 View Post
Very entertaining game last night put on by Plymouth and Kitchener. Was glad I made the trip out to see that one. In my opinion Nedeljkovic looks beyond his years in net. Very calm in net for a 16 year old playing in his 4th OHL game. He only let in one "bad" goal in my opinion, and that was the second goal. If I remember correctly he came off his post a little to far and the ranger player turned and put it short side.

Noeson couldn't have had a better game, there was a shift in the first period where he knocked a ranger forward down, skated across the ice and absolutely flattened the other ranger defensemen. Every time he hits the ice they have a chance to score. Alex Aleardi is a treat to watch as well, easily one of the fastest players in the league. Hopefully he gets signed as a free agent by an NHL club, they'll be happy they did.

Tough loss last night but Kitchener is a good team, these two teams just might yet again meet in the playoffs this year. But the Whalers did get a point out of it. I took a friend with me who has never heard of the OHL, safe to say...he's a whaler fan now and really respects the level of play these kids bring.
I saw the same thing, which was what I alluded to in my post. I do like what I see in Nedeljkovic, too. If he continues to progress as the season wears on, we may have a goalie for the playoffs -- although relying on a 16-year old goalie scares me. In any case, the future looks bright in net for Plymouth.

Nice to see you at the game. I'm glad your friend enjoyed the game. We can always use some more fans cheering on the Whalers.