Old
12-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shureshot66 View Post
Very, very good points. Forgot how well Denver was playing.
That defense + a QB that actually knows what the hell he's doing + another year of experience for that receiving core + weakest-since-the-mid-90s AFC = 7 game winning streak.

Mind you the Bengals may be the best team they've played in that streak...because, as I said, weakest-since-the-mid-90s AFC.

Denver ends the season with only one really tough game, too...@ Baltimore in two weeks. Otherwise it's just Oakland, Cleveland (home), and KC (home) for the Broncos. They're not finishing with less than 11 wins.

Plus, despite them (also) being nothing special this year...New England is also 9-3...but they have a tougher schedule (Houston, San Francisco, @ Jacksonville, Miami).

Indianapolis still has to play Houston twice...but I wouldn't be counting on Houston pulling out all the stops in Week 17 in Indianapolis.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif

Last edited by Big McLargehuge: 12-02-2012 at 08:12 PM.