View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 07:23 PM
pensrule2011

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
I don't freakin understand how I lost 7 in a row and keep loosing in Be A GM Mode with a lineup with players like: Crosby, Nash, Hall, Gagne, Erhoff, Giordano, Ekman-Larsson, Harding, Pavalec. Also have decent depth with Burrows, Kunitz, Mcclement, Greene, Fistric. I'm in year 4 in a Fantasy Draft GM with Tampa. I started out with Edmonton and had players like Giroux, Thorton(eventually traded), Havlat, Heatley, Markov(Eventually traded), Krownwall, Rielly, Murray, Yakupov and a boat load of great prospects. And In those 3 years with them I made it to the 4th round, DNQ and 3rd round(I sim it). I just don't understand how I am loosing....
Maybe it was your strategies that threw you off. In past GMs it seems that the strategy has to match with the kind of team you're rolling with. In my Devils Gm I was stacked everywhere but I just seemed to not be able to win games and my goalies were letting in too many goals then I realized I was running a 2-3 defense leaving nobody to backup my goalie.