View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 07:52 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
Like sign the NHL's offer to take a massive reduction in share AND give up major contracting rights? With your kind of negotiating, they could save themselves millions of dollars and not bother paying their association fees. Then again, if they just end up capitulating again, they'll lose a hell of a lot of money, credibility and may need to bring Saskin back to just organize the NHL's papers for them.
My way of negotiating? How were you capable of interpreting my way of negotiating from what I said? I didn't say go to the table without Fehr and sign a deal that isn't desirable, but they need to find a way to get things going. Bettman is doing his best to split the PA and with them sitting around all quiet, I think it's working. There is a deal to be done here, having two subborn leaders is not helping.

The way I see it is the league is hurting themself because a lot of casual fans really don't care that we aren't watching hockey. The players are hurting themselves because I don't know many people who are behind them.

Do you truly believe a fair deal can't be made here? I do.