View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Captain Hook
Olli Määttä

vCash: 500
Yeah, I wondered what was going on with Tomlin and the Ravens coach. Neither guy looked particularly happy when they met at mid-field. It looked like Tomlin said good job or something but I guess some other words were said too.

That's as much heart as this team has shown in a long time. Huge win.

I love the way our secondary has played most of this season especially the CB's. Only concern is that right as Keenan Lewis has started to figure it out he will become UFA this off-season.

Cortez has looked good too but I hate putting so much time into developing a player like Lewis only to lose them right as they start to figure things out. Hopefully the Steelers can get something done with him.

They should save cap room by not re-signing Wallace and Mendy. I think both of those guys have proven they aren't worth the money this season.

I also sincerely apologize to Charlie Batch. I guess he does still have it. Maybe he just needed some reps. I think we lose track of how little work he gets in practice as the 3rd string QB and then the two guys ahead of him go down in consecutive games and he gets thrown into the fire having to shake off a ton of rust as he goes. Very happy for him tonight.