View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 09:21 PM
squidz*
dun worry he's cool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jan Itor View Post
He's not just making bad throws, he's making bad decisions and that's completely on him. He is being relied on to be competent, and not screw up what our AP is giving us each week. So far, he has failed.
Honestly, I don't know what all of these "bad decision" claims are out of this current game. His first interception was an easy TD if he doesn't underthrow his receiver. The second INT was a similar story, if the ball comes out on time, that's a good pass. He severely underthrew receivers several other times in the game, and Rudolph bailed out a couple flat out errant throws as well. But I can't really say there were any situations where I questioned where or when he threw the ball. He did a rather good job of tucking the ball away and running with it on quite a few occasions, which frequently resulted in 3rd and short instead of the 3rd and 10+ that had been killing the team lately.

He was simply awful when it comes to accuracy, but I don't think that today's game was one where you could really question many (if any) of the decisions he made. It's not like he had any real boneheaded plays like Rodgers' throw into double coverage on that failed double lateral trick play.