Old
12-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Ched
Fueled by Passion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandI View Post
Holley
didn't see friday but did see saturday. was interested to see how the bears had trouble with the transition speed of the duval line. you are correct that the bears desparately try to go on the pp with antics geez boys that is getting old?? But they do have a good pp so one can see why! I guess? the bison looked good at home bears not so much on the road. I do think those two extra games they played in their sneaky rescheduling with Mount Royal came back to haunt them as they looked done mid way thru the second period last night! Also is it my eyesight or are they above averagely small again this year? Anyways good three points! Sorry to see no one here to see two of the best teams in the University ranks playing!? should be a great second half in the west!!
The bears are anything but "not good" on the road. They are fast skilled and have very good goaltending. Mucha was exceptional on friday. The bisons outplayed them both nights. Had better chances despite the shot totals and were very fast physical and skilled as well. It was two of the best games I have ever seen at Max bell. That was great hockey between two great teams.

What perplexes me is that the bisons do not get the benefit of home ice reffing. Every other teams in Canada west does.

And how does Matt Lowry not get picked as one of the three stars on Friday night?

Ched is offline   Reply With Quote