View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Bleedred
Ride the Schneid!

vCash: 500
To break it down.

Greene - Best two way guy. Doesn't bring a whole lot of offense, but has a decent amount, and was good on the PP when Lemaire used him there.

Fayne - Best one way defense guy. Has some offense occasionally, but more of a stay at home guy.

Zidlicky - Best offensive guy. Good enough defensively.

Larsson - Can do everything both ways, but still a novice in the NHL. Expect him to be a number 1.

Salvador - Very solid defensively, can also be a second goaltender out there, as we've seen him stop many goals all throughout last season, and playoffs as well as previous seasons. Aside from last playoffs though, he's Colin White/Ken Daneyko as far as offense goes.

Tallinder - I'll be honest. I've never really liked the guy, but as long as he isn't paired with Mark Fayne I'm fine with him for the most part. Mostly a defensive guy, decent shot, but not much more of a offensive guy than Colin White or Dano.

Volchenkov - Good PK'er, and shot blocker, and most physical of all of them. Another Dano/White offensively.

Harrold - Just a number 7 guy, but can do anything. Solid defensively, and can play the PP, and add offense. Just doesn't top out anywhere near the other guys, but one of the better 7th D men we've had last few years. I mean remember when Mark Fraser had that role?

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote