View Single Post
Old
12-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
To consider it a desperation move to go back to the starting QB that was playing pretty damn well before his injury is exaggerating the situation. The reality is that Smith is the best guy to help win now for this team. Kaepernick's confidence is irrelevant at this stage as he's young and it can be built back up again. This team is a Super Bowl contending team but not with a QB that needs in-game learning experiences or on-the-job training. Even if he turns it around now, he's got no playoff experience and will again have to learn on the fly. The last two weeks, Kaepernick hasn't played well enough to sit another QB who was hot before injury.
How is Smith the best guy to help the team win? With a competent kicker, Kaepernick's record would be 3-0 as starter.

Playoff experience is irrelevent. Smith had none before last season. I don't think he's a much better qb because of it or that he has to be the guy starting those games. Kaepernick has the ability to make better throws, scramble out of sacks, and tuck the ball and run for tons of yards. To me, that makes him the better qb and the guy who can really hep the team win now.

Clowe Me is offline   Reply With Quote