View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Huffman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
I haven't had a chance to watch him play, but he's still 2nd on the team in points, behind only Calle Jarnkrok, with 17 points in 29 games (or I guess 17 points in 26 games, since he didn't get any ice time for his first 3 games). 7 points in his last 12 games, so he's been producing just fine recently. Even if he doesn't light it up like crazy, anything above 0.5 PPG in the SEL is still very good for a kid in his draft year. Sounds like he has a great skill set too, with high end hockey sense and skating.

A question for Swedish fans, is he still playing on the wing, or has he been getting more minutes at centre?
He has been on the RW all season from what I've seen, I hope to see him at center sometime later on. They want him in the top six but the team already has two pretty good centers. I'm not sure if he has ever played on the wing before this season but he is not really suited to play there. Brynš has been struggling to score and now they are among the lower scoring teams in the league, maybe they will make some changes to the lineup.

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote