View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:18 AM
GodTukka*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoeszz View Post
Looks like you could really use a powerplay Dman. Boyle or Shattenkirk would probably work well for you and neither would break the bank.

I still use Raymond on the 4th line - he's a great threat for me. I think it depends on how you play though. I play a puck possession style so his speed is extremely useful. Who have you paired him with? I've put him with Helm since the beginning and their speed complimented each other (and as well as Hemsky/Parenteau on the RW). He really needs other fast players since he doesn't have the hands or size to succeed consistently rushing on his own.
I had him paired with P.M Bouchard (89 skt) and Setoguchi (87 skt)

That line honestly does nothing, i switched it up and benched Bouchard and Raymond for Little and Ladd (had them in my collection) and changed Setoguchi to WPG. it's essentially a carbon copy of my Florida line (one fast-ish skater in FLAs case being Fleischmann, 2 decent skating guys to hog the puck and cause problems in the neutral zone in Versteeg and Weiss)

and the FLA line has easily been my second best line next to Backes, Perron and Wheeler

And i do have a PPQB in Goligoski, think i might swap him back out for Pronger since he's terrible outside of his reach on the poke check

Last edited by GodTukka*: 12-03-2012 at 02:24 AM.