View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 05:04 AM
tommy89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean youngblood82 View Post
Personally, I don't see them selling especially if Galchenyuk is stating out. I'd like to see them make a play at Soo Greyhounds defenseman Ryan Sproul or Adam Pelech or maybe a Colin Miller type. It could be expensive but it's the type of player they need (aka D)

It's great to see Sarnia beat a top notch Eastern Conference team like Oshawa on home ice. This Galchenyuk/Sarault/Boucher line has been great

Great weekend by the Sting and great play as of late by Reid Boucher, he's certainly making up for a slow start. Nice to see Charlie Sarault move his way into the top 10 points aswell.

I also don't see the sting being sellers at the deadline. Even if they are a middle of the pack team at that time, ownership will want to make any possible push to make it past the first round of the playoffs and will instead be buyers. The obvious hole to fill is an experienced rounded D-man. Somebody to compliment Murphy and take some of the weight off of Basso would certainly help Anderson out. DeAngelo poses some great talent, but is somebody I'd be willing to part with to make a deal happen. Some names out there to consider that are currently on struggling teams are;Cody Cici(67's), Frank Corrado(wolves), Adam Pelech(Otters) or a pair a of Petes worth a look are Koekoek and Trojanovic. These names will become hot commodities come deadline so the price will likely be one to cringe at future wise, but would certainly benefit the team for a playoff run.