View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 06:28 AM
blinkman360
Back to Basics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulin 0n My St1ck View Post
BST are starting to remind me of the Islanders.

What happened (or didn't happen) today?
I was at the game. It was definitely ugly.

I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere on this board but Hamonic left in the early 2nd period after being checked into the boards by _____ Mitchell of Norfolk. I didn't see the hit, I heard it, but when I looked over it appeared as if Hamonic was unconcious for a few seconds. He slowly got up and was helped to the locker room. Not sure just how serious it is, but I imagine it can't be too good.

As far as the rest of the game, it was just sloppy overall. I thought Nino actually looked really good. Was creating a lot of offense. Nelson was OK I thought. He had the goal but other than that I just rarely noticed him. Donovan looked pretty good. I honestly thought Ness was Bridgeport's best defenseman last night. Kid was calm and poised with the puck. Rarely made a mistake. Doesn't get pushed around as much as you'd think a kid with his size would.

Landry was terrible. I forgot who it was on here that was trashing him, but he/she was right. He got beat a lot defensively, but they used him on the PP as well where he looked like a liability. Maybe he took Hamonic's spot as an emergency fill-in? I'm not sure. Either way, he looked pretty bad. Then again, most of the team looked pretty bad as well.

Any update on Hamonic though would be appreciated.