View Single Post
12-03-2012, 07:06 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Gaps View Post
If this team even manages to score more than three times in the entire tournament, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Wooooaah, I like optimism but too much is too much. They score 0, at best.

Im not saying we need to bring the NHL players, or even all best non-NHL players, I wouldnt mind promising young players, but we're just throwing into plane bunch of guys that would never make it in the World Championships team or better.. And couple old old EHT-Jyrä's. Whats the point in this? These are good hockey players, but this is the National team.. Only few real NT talents are in, and basicly all the top end NT talent is out. I mean the point should be to bring players, that could actually crack in real tournaments at best. Should not bring any players that could not "ever" do it, theres no point for that really.

He's just giving Xmas holiday for the good players? Ilari melart, maybe he hates him so much he bringed him lol. Well, then again the U20 is coming so for the youngest, its good to just player there, and its just EHT, but I would've still liked to see the lions having solid roster with potentional real-tournament-players.

Last edited by QnebO: 12-03-2012 at 07:14 AM.
QnebO is offline   Reply With Quote