View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 10:02 AM
dunner

vCash: 500
TBH I think it's a little to late to implement this rule. If it would have been applied at the very beginning of the league it would have my 100% support and if you look at my Sitwell comments you can see that I tried very hard to not have Franchise players moved. I just don't think it's a good move right now because franchise players have already been moved and I feel the reason the rule would be in place would have been to keep teams fully recognizable. For example RNH is not your franchise player and will never be, he will be known to all general public as an Edmonton franchise player and the same for myself and Couture he is not a Minnesota Wild franchise player. I'm pretty sure neither of us are moving these players anyway but the teams have already been defaced enough that it makes little sense to try and limit it any further. Good Gm's are not thinking of moving their primed aged stars anyway even if your rebuilding you don't trade away a 25 year old superstar, because he will still be a superstar 5 years later, this is why it took Columbus a dog's age to finally trade Nash. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote