View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Leehh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPena View Post
You're really selling MaG short here. The one in your list that is "ainec" is the difference between Lehkonen and Pulkkinen. Sure Teravainen has higher upside than MaG but upside doesn't matter here. TT in on a great phase to very similar point totals that Granlund put up last year. Both are guys that aren't yet capable of being the go-to guy on their line in SM-Liiga but can be very productive in the right environment. Also I think that MiG might have better offensive talent than Barkov but the 2-way game and Barkov's frame make him a superior prospect.

Really happy with the fact that we finally have decent size in the roster and that there are so many SM-Liiga regulars in the team. CHL guys are the only ones coming from juniors. Hope it shows in their confidence that most guys are playing against lesser opposition than what they've used to.

A bit concerned about the youth of the team and goalies. Hope they prove that they aren't just a team with a lot of upside. Don't we really have any older goalies except Ullberg who's having a terrible year?
I followed Ma after Mi came to the map, I followed TT after friends friend who had kid playing in the D's told me that there might be one kid who is something else (Waited till he was on B and went to check him out), from that instant i knew he will be something special, same as i laid my eyes first time on Mi Granlund. Sometimes you just get that intuition when you watch one playing, i didn't get it when i was watching Ma for the first time and i'm rarely completely off when i get that feeling.

If you compare Ma and TT in every single aspect of their game currently there ain't even one where Ma is over TT currently. Not to mention the fact that TT is one year and half younger than Ma is. TT is also playing against top defensive players shift to shift, Ma ain't, yet TT's producing better.

Leehh is offline   Reply With Quote