View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 10:48 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean youngblood82 View Post
Personally, I don't see them selling especially if Galchenyuk is stating out. I'd like to see them make a play at Soo Greyhounds defenseman Ryan Sproul or Adam Pelech or maybe a Colin Miller type. It could be expensive but it's the type of player they need (aka D)

It's great to see Sarnia beat a top notch Eastern Conference team like Oshawa on home ice. This Galchenyuk/Sarault/Boucher line has been great
Selling or buying can have mixed blessings. If we buy, we have nothing left in the tank for next year and we are back to square one and rebuild yet again. Are we MC bound, doubt it. We have no assets to sell in order to buy. Really, what does a Renaud, or Diapolo or Latta fetch? First of all, you never sell Sarault. Heart and soul of this team. The other two linemates are good, but without him, IMO, the team goes into a death spiral. Again, MO.
If you sell... you gotta sell and build for future. If we go on a losing streak, we could fall from the playoffs. With Gali, Murphy and Bouch going to the worlds perhaps, that could easily happen.

I can see K making a play for Sarault and one Murphy...they are missing a couple of pieces to their puzzle and a lot closer than we are. and they won't be back next year...
Not selling could be reminiscent of The Miller Years when he bought and we went south. Again... only ranting... and seeking comments.