View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 10:54 AM
NYI78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
I was at the game. It was definitely ugly.

I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere on this board but Hamonic left in the early 2nd period after being checked into the boards by _____ Mitchell of Norfolk. I didn't see the hit, I heard it, but when I looked over it appeared as if Hamonic was unconcious for a few seconds. He slowly got up and was helped to the locker room. Not sure just how serious it is, but I imagine it can't be too good.

As far as the rest of the game, it was just sloppy overall. I thought Nino actually looked really good. Was creating a lot of offense. Nelson was OK I thought. He had the goal but other than that I just rarely noticed him. Donovan looked pretty good. I honestly thought Ness was Bridgeport's best defenseman last night. Kid was calm and poised with the puck. Rarely made a mistake. Doesn't get pushed around as much as you'd think a kid with his size would.

Landry was terrible. I forgot who it was on here that was trashing him, but he/she was right. He got beat a lot defensively, but they used him on the PP as well where he looked like a liability. Maybe he took Hamonic's spot as an emergency fill-in? I'm not sure. Either way, he looked pretty bad. Then again, most of the team looked pretty bad as well.

Any update on Hamonic though would be appreciated.
the hit on hammer was clean..i don't like the fact that he got run and nino was being harrassed and no body did anything about it. they looked lost on defense and on the pk. landry is beyond bad and i respectively disagree with your opinion on ness. he is constantly out of postiion and is on the pk but can not move any one because of his size. they is good on offensive but landry and ness are huge liabilites