Old
12-03-2012, 12:16 PM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
I'm crazy? First I've heard of this

Three parts of his game? Leadership, first-pass, PK

Given how many games he's played, I'm thinking I'm not the only one who think he's pretty good.
Izzys, You might as well tie me up in a straight jacket and ship me out on top of a purple elephant in the sky cause I think Posa is our best defencemen bar none. Here are my points.

1) If you watch the games Posa is the go-to-guy to handle the puck out of the defensive zone and because of this you will see some giveways obviously. Look at players like Ebert and Cundari and Ellis. They carried the puck all the time and yes even Ellis lost the puck on occasion.

2) He has good vision where you rarely see him get picked off or his blocked.

3)If he looses the puck he's going to give you 150% to get back to cover his mistake. Other guys I could mention are the last one back.

4) Doesn't hurt that he's an above average skater

5) Unlike Seiloff he doesn't hit hard but has hit on occasion. He picks his spots and unlike Seiloff he doesn't get himself out of position to make the big hit.

6) The "C" is given to a player that examplifies Leadership, is great in the locker room, Who provides an example to the other players through his play. This Honour was given to Mickey, Ellis, Harry for the last 3 and is awarded by the coach. If you think he doesn't have leadership then maybe you should give a complaint letter to Boughner.

Hey look at that I gave 6 examples