Thread: Denmark: Prospect Nikolaj Ehlers
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevo View Post
Ehlers got another 3 assists in 2 matches this weekend. Next weekend is the last two games of the first part of the season. After that the 14 team league splits into two, with the top 7 teams playing each other twice, and the bottom 7 teams doing the same. Points are carried over, and while the top 7 teams are playing to determine playoff seeding, the bottom 7 teams are playing for 8th and last playoff spot, while the last 6 teams has to play a relegation tournament.

Biel will be in the bottom half, like they were last year too. This should boost Ehlers stats, since he will be playing more games against worse teams. But it will be hard to use them for comparison since other players are playing against better teams. But we can use it to track his progression from year to year.

While eliteprospects lump the stats from the two together into one, the Swiss hockey union, luckily for us, doesn't. Their site tells us that Ehlers scored 26 points in 23 matches during the "vorrunde" last year, equal to 1.13 PPG, this year he is at 33 points in 24 matches, equal to 1.38 PPG, a very good progression.

Yes I was bored this morning, why are you asking?
By all means...please be bored more often
Thanks for this info, would have taken me ages to find myself.
3 assist in 2 games....sounds like he is in a slump they way he played before that

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote