View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
joestevens29

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimer View Post
Dude the next olympics is in February of 2014. Meaning that the team will be finalized in December of 2013. With there being a lockout this season and no one playing hockey it really hurts his chances. While he should likely get the camp invite in the summer he will really need to tear it up in the first couple months of next season(if there is one) to get noticed.

I thought he should have a good shot at the team for 2014 until I realized the timeline and the fact that there hasn't been any NHL hockey this year. It really hurts his chances all around. Since HC loves their old boys club I can't even see him surpassing a guy like Eric Staal even if RNH is going a PPG clip for the first couple months of the 2013 season.
Richards, Crosby, Stamkos, Bergeron, Spezza, Tavares, Seguin, Couture, Thornton, Toews, Getzlaf, Skinner etc..

Pretty deep down the middle, depending how they build this team they'll have a lot to choose from. Heck is Ryan O'Reilley your Bergeron this time around? Going to be quite the team.

joestevens29 is offline   Reply With Quote