View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 12:49 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
A signing that makes the Red Sox better.

A couple more signings just might bring the Red Sox out of the cellar and put the Jays back there. You just cant count out the Red Sox who have one of the best farm systems in baseball and an unlimited amount of money.
The AL East is going to be one of the tough divisions in baseball, but the Jays will not be a cellar dweller. Way too much speed, power, and offense. Last year, God came and smited their pitching staff. They were calling up pitchers from Double A to start major league games. Right now, the Jays have, on paper, twice as many HRs and RBI's as the Red Sox and 3 times as many SBs. I'm a Red Sox fan and I know the Jays could be frightening if set up right and they have the pieces to be a strong team. Pitching wise they will have Johnson, Morrow, Buehrle, and they will get back Drabek and Hutchinson midseason. What could be interesting is the Jays could have excess starting pitching and catching to trade at the trade deadline.

We fall in line with our thinking but frankly, the AL East could be interesting. We could see the Sox and Yankees at the bottom of the division.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote