View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 01:16 PM
kanuck87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Never thought I'd say this in an argument, but honestly YOLO. Better to spend your days as a college student doing what you want to do and having to perhaps work a few more years when you are older but honestly what the **** am I going to do when I'm 65 and can barely get out of bed without hurting a hip? Sky-diving? Hockey? Night-clubbing?

I'm not telling other people how to live their lives, I'm trying to explain why I think my way is the best for me. Personally, I don't plan on living past ~72 years. Better to live a life doing what you wanted and live it for 40 years than to live your life for 80 doing what other people told you to do. That's my philosophy. Life should be for living, not surviving. Yet here we are on the internet.
I wasn't condemning you or anything. You have a choice to work or not to work during school and I fully respect it. It all comes down to priorities and what you, yourself, are looking for out of your own time.

People have the power to do whatever they choose to as long as they have the determination to do it.