View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:39 PM
youngblood10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I agree with what you're trying to say. I think what's disappointing is that the team this year after having been beatdown last year it seems like a lot of players didn't take it personally and have a chip on their shoulder. I won't go as far to criticize Kerby but I don't see how the Kerby Rychel era will end well in Windsor. If you look at the Knights and the Hunter boys that ended in triumph partly because it wasn't Dylan's team. There were certainly more talented guys than Dylan eg. Perry, Schremp, Bolland, Fritsche, Syvret. I don't envy Kerby because it's certainly not easy but this is what he wanted or his dad wanted so you have to deal with it. Very difficult though when you're supposed to be the best player on the team and the team isn't that good.

You can tell things aren't great when Boughner laments their play in victory, for most of the game he always has his arms crossed behind the bench the body language is not good.
I don't really care if his Dad owns the team or not, if the effort matched the accolades. He should be the hardest working player every shift, after all it's HIS family business. But it doesn't, it's all an entitlement attitude.

The Hunters bring in kin but they work their tales off to became real leaders.