View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:23 PM
facey

vCash: 500
tough because almost all of these guys can play any position, however I believe something like this would be fantastic:

Strome - Nugent-Hopkins -Monahan
MacKinnon - Scheifele - Huberdeau
Hudon - Jenner - McNeill
Rattie - Shinkaruk - Wilson

Hudon - Jenner -McNeil would be an amazing line for us, and an instant fan favourite IMO. They get the job done in all regards, Hudon amazes me at what he gets done in a very Giroux like manner, could move up the lineup.

I do not believe Camara, Graovac or Lipon are there based on the merit of their own skill, instead as teamates products; which can be helpful, but also IMO a potential downfall against higher skilled opponents than they are regularly used to - does their game have another gear?

D is easier for me to sort out:

Hamilton Rielly
Reinhart Ouellet
Dumba Harrington
Pelech

especially with the shutdown, PP and PK ability of this group. I would not shocked to see excessive amounts of Hamilton & Rielly during PP sessions, and Reinhart Harrington during PK. these are roles they already play regularly and can handle gigantic minutes. Pelech IMO is under-rated and is very similar to Harrington which gives us a nice safety plug in the result of an injury - could probably exchange Ouellet with Murphy, but I am no stoked to have him on the team, just fails to take the temperature of the game IMO. Dumba is the risk taker we need, and he brings more to the table aside from out-of-position play.

facey is offline   Reply With Quote