View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
EveryDay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
First of all, it's not "Hudon shouldn't be on the team", it's that I think there are better players to choose from. And now that I see Drouin's name among the invite list, and read quotes from Hockey Canada suggesting that his age won't be held against him, I suspect Hudon drops out of the spotlight after sharing a camp with all these other guys.

Second of all, I've watched him plenty, and feel that I should remind you that Ouellet and MacKinnon walked away with QMJHL Player of the Game honours in those games, not Hudon. Don't know what "most dangerous" means to you, but he certainly didn't (and doesn't) stand out to me like someone who is among the top 12 U20 forwards this country has to choose from. Bob McKenzie might end up being right about him making the team, but if he makes it as a "13th guy", and someone else has him pegged as maybe the 15th or 16th best guy, how far apart are those opinions, really? And if someone could at least successfully justify(/defend) why they'd pick someone else over Hudon (or whomever - it doesn't matter), isn't that sufficient for the purposes of the thread? Seriously.
Bob seem to think that Hudon will be playing in the top 6, but you're entitled to your opinion, after all it's a thread about that....Ouellet is not a forward right?

http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/bob_mckenzie/?id=410489