Thread: Speculation: Luongo: the continuing saga ...
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
bcjonny

vCash: 500
Oh My ... Why does this thread keep sucking me back in...

I just do not believe that the TML's are a good trading partner for the playing services of Roberto Luongo. The compensation package would be significant and the TML's do not have the "expendable assets" to make it work.

On a selfish note I do not want to turn on the TV every Saturday to see #1 Luongo raising his arms and head butting the TML's after another victory. To make it worse will be to look at the dregs we were lucky to get ...

If we are going to take a haircut on this deal then Luongo will not be traded to a high visibilty market like Toronto where he will stand as a constant reminder of this.

And once again I am saddened by the disrespect shown to Luongo by the large number of posters on this board who quite frankly for the most part do not deserve to have him in the Blue and White. No one player alone has the potential to shift your teams fortunes more than Luongo yet you continue to offer crap.

If I were GMMG I would only make a deal that improves the team ... Komisarek, MacArthur, Connolly, Lombardi, Bozak, Frattin, Blacker, Liles, Franson, Ashton, Crabb, Kadri are not upgrades at any position over the person they may be displacing.