View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 03:11 PM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrx View Post

Edit: Or you can simply announce that you are in negotiations for a trade and it will be posted as soon as its done and more people will be ready for approving or vetoing it and it wont hold up the draft.
I guess that could work. See my second edit though - there is nothing stopping anyone from negotiating a trade when he's on the clock or close to the clock. Just pick the other team's player and trade him afterwards.

So I'm not sure what this restriction will accomplish.

Last draft was the first draft that we didn't ban on the clock trades. You're saying you want to ban on the clock trades AND trades within a round of the clock, right?

(Obviously conditional trades would still be allowed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBrawl View Post
Disagree with the one round before rule , sometimes you want to see what is going to happen within the next 10 picks to make a decision.We should simply make sure that it's done in a reasonable way.People can't appear out of nowhere 4 hours into their clock and start to negociate.If you are on the clock you should already know who you are going to pick.
So you want to re-ban on the clock trades even though they are easy to circumvent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBrawl View Post

If you are seen online on your clock you should be expected to pick within the next 2 hours.You can't just log on , be seen on the board by moderators and then log off and come back 7 hours later to make your pick.
I don't really agree with this. If someone found their planned pick was taken already, why shouldn't they have their full clock to do research?

TheDevilMadeMe is online now   Reply With Quote