View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Sure, he's versatile. Versatile but small, and was a non-factor against the Russians - who might not even be the team's toughest challenge.
Now you're being silly. At the SSS he was playing with Danault and was clearly slated in a defensive role, his job was to shut down Yakupov and Khoklachev, something he did.

He might not have been the best player for the 'Q, but he wasn't far being it. He was generating offense, even if it wasn't his role. If Beauvilier had better scoring ability he would have ended the night with a couple more assists as Hudon set him up beautifully on the PK and on 5on5.

Because of his good play, people are now slating him in an offensive role for the tournament, something that wasn't foreseeable in the recent past.

I get it that you're far from a Hudon fan, even though you're a Habs fan. It's alright, we all have our favourites, but saying Hudon was useless against the Russians is being silly.

And before you say it, yes I'm high on Hudon. But I think I'm able to be critical enough to judge a hockey performance, as much as I am a fan of a team or a certain player.