Thread: Speculation: Luongo: the continuing saga ...
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Cogburn

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanologist View Post
He can't do much of anything without the puck, and he's pitifully weak along the boards. The centre of the ice is very vulnerable when he's out there, although this is exacerbated by the fact that he's been playing against the same guys Kessel plays against and is badly overmatched doing so. Against lesser opposition he might be ok.

Getting 3rd line minutes with responsible/physical linemates he could be a decent asset for you guys. He can skate, win draws, and has some offensive skill.
So what I'm hearing is Hansen/Raymond as line mates for a third line.

I'm hearing a lot of back and forth for what fans think of Bozak. You're not high on the guy, while others, specifically seanlinden as recently as last night, said he's worth more then Kadri or your first. Personally I'd be happy with him, but not as a centerpiece, so I am finding myself in the middle. I'm just not buying that he is a servicable top line player with anyone but his chemistry with Kessel.

With Bozak, I'd be content with a third line, filling an offensive role, with Kesler's line being the shut down line once more. Booth-Bozak-Raymond/Kassian and Higgins-Kesler-Hansen would make due for me as middle six lines.