View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 06:27 PM
RipsADrive
Maybe next year?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Lok View Post
I disagree, I don't think its heartless of Michonne at all. She doesn't compromise. If you make her an enemy, then she will become your enemy. To her viewpoint, Penny is a zombie. A piece of meat. A carcass. An enemy. The governor only proved his lack of sanity by having any feelings for a zombie. Michonne killed Penny because a) its a zombie and b) Governor cared for it.

Heartlessness has nothing to do with it.
Fair enough. I guess since she intended on murdering the Governor in his house anyway there was no point in keeping Penny "alive" for leverage or any other reason. She didn't want anything from the Governor besides his life.

Michonne's actions still don't quite sit right with me though. I'm not exactly sure why she'd risk abandoning Rick and the other just to ambush and kill the Governor. What was the point? It would just make him a martyr to the town (likely leading to Merle taking charge) and it wouldn't exactly endear her to Andrea. As a seasoned survivor who made it for so long on her own you'd think she'd care more about self preservation rather than vengeance.

RipsADrive is offline   Reply With Quote