Thread: Proposal: Hall for Seguin
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Vladys Gumption

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants View Post
I don't normally agree with that poster, but I would agree that Hall would either be moved to the right wing or be on the third line.

- Julien himself has said that Hall would not be getting the ice-time he gets with the Oilers and would have gotten the tough love treatment Seguin received his rookie season

- Lucic and Marchand are both accomplished young stars and know Julien's system. Marchand's two-way play and style meshes well with Bergeron; the two are connected at the hip both 5 on 5 and on the PK. Lucic is the best young power forward in the league, leads the Bruins in goals the past two seasons, and has chemistry with David Krejci and Nathan Horton. I can't see the Bruins wanting to breakup either combos... if anything, Hall would be moved to the RW next to Bergeron ( with Marchand on the left ) where Seguin currently plays.
I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten the same treatment, but come on, Marchand isn't anywhere near Hall. Now if you wanted to argue that Lucic's play is close to Hall I could understand that. But seriously, to say Hall would be a third liner is a joke.

Vladys Gumption is offline   Reply With Quote