View Single Post
Old
12-09-2003, 05:28 PM
habitants9_4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox
This is getting ridiculous.

You are like arguing with a child and now, when I expose your lies (Cassels getting injured after Houle was fired, Owen Nolan being Avalanche property when Houle was GM, your uncle's title being "Adminstrative Assistant to the General Manager) you turn around and resort to name calling.

*Simply look up Assistant GM, or find out who really was the assistant GM, I mean you obviously know more than everybody in the hockey world, including every GM that has made a trade offer, or taken an offer. Oh and the name calling you started it by calling me a liar.*

You can call me an idiot all you want. But it doesn't change the fact that you are just a child desperate for attention.

*You sure its a fact or are you just lying!*

By the way, your 'break down' of the Chicago and Detroit proposed deals was totally hilarious.

*I'm glad you got a kick out of it. I guess teams never change starters when they have good ones eh!*

Doing some growing up before you respond to anymore of my posts.
*K its fine, your too un comfortable on a message board anyways, anything that is said is a lie, and you must try to prove it wrong.*
Just because you couldn't see a deal happening means I'm childish. Just because you don't know what the assistant GM is means I'm childish. Because you don't understand what Roy's value was across the league, makes me a liar.

Oh I'm a child eh! Well thats not what my drivers lisense says!

So if anything you are an idiot for calling me a child, you are an idiot for calling me a liar, when you don't even know what your talking about, or who you are talking to.

People like you are just dissapointing.