View Single Post
Old
12-03-2012, 09:31 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post
The Titan have had some coaching woes in the last 3 years and that explains a lot what has been going on.

When Chabot went to the NHL as assistant to Nolan, Choules was named head coach and it did not work.
Then Paiment came back for half a season and then got a job with Ott. U. BeeGees program...
Afther that LGM resorted to hiring as head assistant Eric Dubois....that was another failure....

This guy was a recycled Coach from Baie-Comeau and did not have what it takes.

Now Danny Dupont has been hired for 3 years and I have trust in this man.

The team as such has down badly underperforming since the start of the season and will resurge I am confident.
The question is now what will the Titan decide to do this Christmas trade period.
Depending on the next stretch before the trading period when they face Halifax twice.Quebec and Moncton, it will be a good indication on just how they compare to the best teams.
For me this is still a question mark even though some already crossed them off for this season.
Of course Danny Dupont will now be a nominee for coach of the year that he's in Bathurst. I'm sure you'll be throwing him under the bus within a year or so and blaming the team's woes on him when he gets canned too. As far as what direction to go at the trading period, I believe it's pretty obvious the Titan should sell. I'm sure you will argue otherwise since you won a game against a depleted Chicoutimi team playing it's third game in three nights. Bathurst are 2-7-0-1 in their last 10 games and are currently 14th overall in an 18 team league. Plus you have 2 or 3 more games played than most teams. It would be wise to sell but I'm not sure if LGM will because it's hard to convince fans to come to watch their team lose and the average attendence of 1434 is downright scary. But they do have Danny Dupont now...

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote